Saturday, October 8, 2011

galaxy online 2: home defence tactic guide 2

If you ever do any attacking you'll find that your ships will sucker the defending ships away from the defensive canons. They will pick off the ships and then they will engage the defense canons.

My defense solves this lure away of my defensive ships by spreading out my defensive canons and covering all the area within range. I make sure all the canons coverage is on the outside edges. I also ensure that each canon covers another canon by a few squares to support it. This way I know that if under attack my defensive canons will be supporting my fleet.

I also notice that when attacking defensive structures is that my ships only attack horizontally and vertically but never diagonally. So I placed my space walls (meteor blocks - or whatever they are called) in a horizontal and vertical fashion leaving the diagonal squares empty.

I put the thor canon near the space station as it has the most range. The space station itself isn't that covered. As I know from attacking other players is that my ships won't attack the space station until everything else is destroyed.

I couldn't find a way to shrink my screen to show the entire layout so I showed a section between the two corners.
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...